Women of Alabaster
To develop all women in Christian service as part of the witnessing of Jesus Christ.
- To relate to all women of the church.
- To enable/encourage broad participation of women of varying interests, ages and life styles.
- To study and interpret the message of the gospel and respond to issues of the day.
- To prepare women for full participation in the total life of the church and community.
- To prepare women to assume responsibility for stewardship of time, personnel, and resources.
Sisters in Christ
We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love him. We will "stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places..." as we strive to live the Young Women Values, which are:
- Divine Nature
- Individual Worth
- Choice and Accountability
- Good Works and
We believe as we come to accept and act upon these values, we will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, receive ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.